Instruments

Instruments
Perfect One

jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Family

We all know family is the most important thing in life, it makes you what you are and will be, is the most valuable thing we can have or ask for. The family is the only people that will stay always by your side no matter what or who you are. I personally thank a lot and appreciate a lot my family, although I'm not the best thing they could have, I know they want me some way different, but I do my best to make them happy because they deserve it. But deep in my heart I know that things have to be this way because all the people need to have this kind of problems to be better, to find themselves and to appreciate what they have, so I really don't regret anything about my family. I can say is the best one, but is not true, everyone says their family is the best, I think each family is the best in their own way, so what I really think is that my family is the best one God could gave me, and it really makes me happy. I will always thank my parents to make me what I am now, I know I'm not the best, but in my human imperfection I try to be the best I can. I love them a lot, I wouldn't change them for anything. So why don't we all appreciate our own family? Believe me, is the best thing for you, no matter wich problems your family have, it has to be this way in order for you to be better and happy.


Big Hug


Remember to always be happy.



Susy :)

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent blog, Great thoughts! It would be nice this blog to become famous, seriously, very interesting! I’ve read all the entries and I totally agree in what you say about the importance of friends, music and family. Personally I think these 3 elements in live are extremely important in case you want to be close of real happiness, Lets all start to be conscious that live should be lived as happy as possible and thanking for everything that it’s given. I’d like to quote a small part of a song a friend showed me: “My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to” ;) Let’s wish this to everyone, Live is of choosing, let’s all choose well.

    Enjoy music, take care of your family and friends, and never forgive to deliver smiles every time you can!

    Federico López U. =P

    ResponderEliminar