Instruments

Instruments
Perfect One

jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Friends

Someone once told me, "when you find a friend, you find a treasure." that is the trueliest thing I have ever heard. Friends are small pieces of happiness you find and that's why you have to take care and do your best to mantain them. Sometimes they will just past by, but make their journey so memorable that they will not forget you. Some others leave big prints in your heart that no matter how long you live, you just can't forget them. Life is so much better when you have one, that you must appreciate them. Remember friends are not countable, they real value lays in how much happiness they give you and how loyal your relationship is, so be good with them, because they could leave you the way they arrived. You have also to remember that although they make you extremely happy, they are still humans, so don't blame them so much when they make a mistake or something you didn't like. You have to take into account that you must not change old friends for new ones, because maybe those new ones you thought that were perfect, will leave you for newer ones.

Remember to always be happy.

Big hugs


Susy :)

5 comentarios:

  1. I love les paul guitar! is like the one i've always wanted to have, not only cuz it is sooo beautifull, but cuz of its sound! i know it doesnt have anything to do with the post, but the pic made me remember it..now, about the post, you know i'm your friend, and you've already left foot prints in my heart susi, its very very good to know you're by my side
    <3 <3 <3 <3 I'll always be here for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "friend" stands for lots of words, I mean, people usually don't understand the real meaning of frienship...i guess you know what i'm talking about, right? And for me, it is kind or dissappointing when someone as soon as knowing anyone says they're already best friends... frienship is a bond, a really strong bond product of months, years of sharing experiences, bad and good moments, fights, talks....so many things a frienship has to overcome to become even more stronger every day.

    I'm glad you and I had kind of the same concept of frienship... it is really conforting when you find someone that shares the same point of view on some topic... Love your blog, Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. susy... that's true the fact of finding a good friend it's hard but when you finally find a good one, is the best thing you can enjoy... friends are for the rest of your life but just the good ones.
    i love you..
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you're so inspired and everything you say is true, i don´t know where do you get all that, but just know you're absolutely right in what you say ... I loved the phrase of the beginning, I hope you keep writing because is so interesting about what you write.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You are so right. Friends are big treasures.
    I can tell you now, that I know what it´s a true friend, I tell you it was not easy for me to find one, it was so complicated; why? I don´t know, maybe I was searching for wrong friends, I thought that a real friend was the one who was only in the best moments. I realized that I was wrong, you know, I was alone, when I was sad or something like that there was anyone for me. And I was asking myself where were my friends? But nothing happened and in that moment, I realized that this was not a true friendship……. You know what? Right now, I have the friends that I ever dreamed of and I thank God, because I learned that a true friend, is the one who is always there giving his hand in the most difficult moments, I learned that they accept you how you are, and you know what, it´s great. God has different roads for everyone to find treasures, I’m gonna tell you I found the biggest one.
    Nothing in this life is coincidence.
    Be happy too
    Big Hugh

    ResponderEliminar